Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tasterie Nut-Free Snack Box

I've heard great things about services like Graze and Crave, but have been very jealous that I can't sign up due to my nut allergy.  I did some searching and came across Tasterie, which caters to customers with food allergies.  I've received two boxes, and I'm still rather indifferent on the service as a whole.  Here's my April box:

  • Namaste Foods gluten free cookie mix ($7.49)
  • Don't Go Nuts gorilla power bar ($1.79)
  • Super Seedz tomato italiano pumpkin seeds ($4.99)
  • Mother's Pure Preserves seedless raspberry jam ($6.50)
  • Enjoy Life plentils dill and sour cream lentil chips ($1.50)
  • ThinkFruit pineapple tidbits ($1.69)
  • Indie Candy bunni gummi watermelon candy ($1.99)
The total retail price is $25.95.  The box costs $25.00 plus $4.00 for shipping.  I've enjoyed the snacks, but I'm not sure it's worth the cost to continue this.

This month, I also had a problem with the shipment. The jam arrived and had opened in the shipment.  It was wrapped up in bubble wrap, but the jar lid was loose and unsealed by the time it reached me.  I'm interested to see how they handle customer service who I just contacted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment