Saturday, April 19, 2014

Citrus Lane March 2014 Box for 2-Year Old Gender Neutral

Our Citrus Lane box arrived today, and it is a bit hit!

This month's box:


1. Green Toys Tool Set ($27.99 for full set, $8.99 for this one?) - as usual, we love the Green Tools toys.  I've been considering picking up this set.  She is already loving playing with the tools!


2. Green Eats Tumblers ($5.99/2) - made by the sample company as the tools.  These are a good size for her to hold and seem very sturdy.  I think these will be a hit.

3. Barefoot Books The Prince's Bedtime Book and CD ($9.99) - very cute book.  The pictures in the Barefoot Books are fantastic, and I always like stories about bedtime routines.

4. Free Greeting Card from Treat ($3.49) - Treat is a subsidiary of Shutterfly. I shop from Shutterfly pretty regularly, so I'm looking forward to trying out the personalized greeting cards.

5. Sample of Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap ($1.00?) - Mrs. Meyer's is a brand I've wanted to try, but for some reason never have.  Nice sample this month.

I'm estimating that this month's box would retail for around $29.46, but that's just an estimate for the soap and the Green Toys.

This is the last month of our Citrus Lane subscription.  I think we will be renewing.  E has really loved the boxes, and I like the green products and toys.  Citrus Lane is having a sale!  If you sign up before April 22nd, the boxes are really discounted (36% - 44% off normal subscription prices).  Sign up here!!

1 comment: